Notices

im not ok its not alright.

Old 05-01-2015, 11:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

im not ok its not alright.

i relapsed. lookingat 1 to 2 years in jail.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:00 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

aww man - I'm really sorry to hear that.

D
Old 05-02-2015, 12:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

its what my sons mom dreamed for. think what got me the worst trouble in a.a. they say be honest an i think thats what screwed me besides my actions but their all my actions. got 3rd dui. slew of charges. dui cuz metabolytes in my system no drugs or booze in the car the cop was fairly rude sayin i was drunk when i worked a 14 hour shift. If its 2 years i think im going to get into some fights before i go. idk if its my meds i been taking switching between prozac and wellbutrin and idk i just feel even more fake. like ppl at work last week if i remember call them bad names and i said no why would i? so idk.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:08 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

wish i was shown step work everyone talked about it nobody explained it. thats when they said they felt better. i ****** up on like day 94
Old 05-02-2015, 12:10 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Even with all this looming you could still go and approach someone to take you through the steps.

I hope the legal stuff won't be as bad as you fear...and stay away from fights man - no sense in digging a deeper hole.

D
Old 05-02-2015, 12:17 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

i lost it all so a fight aint nothing. might try to get into a rehab. i rather be in debt than feel like this feel like walking in public slitting my wrist someone might help. ive had 2 sponsors always talk about it but nothing ever happens when you ask so many times and they say yeah and nothing happens what do i do when something serious as what happened , happened? i find out may 12 if its less that 2 years i hope but its for sure 1 year. Youd be stupid to not expect less than that on 3 duis..
Old 05-02-2015, 12:23 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

I don't know anything about the US legal system, but adding assault to your list of woes is really not a good idea man, not matter how you look at it.

Not sure how long you have before court but if you think rehab will help before then, then go for it.

D
Old 05-02-2015, 12:34 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I'm sorry to hear this. Why not go to a meeting and raise your hand. Say you are in big trouble and ask if there would be someone there able to take you through the steps? Working intensively with someone, you could get through this in a short space of time.

Please try not to let your anger spill over into violence, that would just make things worse for you.
Old 05-02-2015, 03:47 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Sorry, that sucks. If there is one positive you can try to take from this you will have good amount of time to get sober. See if you can find a job in there if you do have to do time. Kitchen work will keep you busy and give you a skill to step into on the way out. Hang in there, things can and do get better with the right outlook.
Old 05-02-2015, 05:35 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I'd suggest trying to get it into rehab or counseling of some kind now if you can, or even try a different AA group. If you can show you are actively seeking help they might show leniancy. Definitely try not to start any fights, that will just make everything worse....as will drinking.
Old 05-02-2015, 05:54 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
JJ9

Sorry to hear of your troubles SS. Really good advice being offered above. I really think you could make this a turning point in your life if that is what you choose. Good wishes for you!!
Old 05-04-2015, 01:54 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

well i might get a referal to a rehab tomorrow. if it gets me help it walk into the middle of the town slit my wrists infront of everyone to get help i want help i want to be good.m these pills dont make me feel real i dont know whats dreams sometimes and i have to give them time and idk. i just want help. going to jail without somekind of help i dont think would be good for me cause i wanna be good being around of criminals i dont think is smart if i dont even know how to live simply.
Old 05-04-2015, 01:58 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope you get the help you need tomorrow, man.

D
Old 05-04-2015, 02:58 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

Having had 5 duis, I can tell you it isn't the end of the world. When we drink the way we do, these things happen. You get up, dust yourself off, and go on.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:33 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Hang in there ss...Alcoholism destroys lives. But this is something you can conquer. Keep your chin up!