Notices

Withdrawals At Day 7?

Old 04-01-2015, 11:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Withdrawals At Day 7?

I was feeling great every day up until today, now I feel real strange. Headaches, shivery and jittery almost. Is this my mind being a bastard or am I have withdrawals late?
Old 04-01-2015, 11:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Court jester

Not withdrawals, at least not any major ones that should be of concern. Probably just your body getting used to the changes.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I've had plenty of withdrawals in the past (and that is where they will stay) and usually by day 4-5 I would feel much better with very few symptoms. Maybe a little shaky and some insomnia at day 7 but not much. My protocol would be to drink as much Gatorade as I could to replace electrolytes and eat even if you are not hungry. Maybe your body just needs some nourishment. Just don't return to the poison. Best wishes
Old 04-01-2015, 12:48 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kinzoku View Post
I was feeling great every day up until today, now I feel real strange. Headaches, shivery and jittery almost. Is this my mind being a bastard or am I have withdrawals late?
Yeah, I've had that happen to me before. Would be going along just fine, than wham, would wake up and feel real anxious, headaches, etc. Don't know why, but it would eventually subside after a day or so, than I would start feeling better. I figure it's just my mind and body adjusting to being sober. But like I always say, when in doubt, see a doctor. John
Old 04-01-2015, 12:52 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Do your best

If concerned book a Dr apt to make sure bud
Old 04-01-2015, 12:55 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I had "normal" withdrawals for the first 5-6 days and then took a turn for the worse around the one week mark. I know it's probably not what you wanna hear, but do book yourself a doctor appointment if you're concerned.