Notices

Hey, uess who's farther off the point?

Old 03-19-2015, 12:46 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Okay, listen up Shamblecakes, I not give a Goddamn crap what you done, or how bad you maybe has fallen. It happen, and I think you know I know little bit bout that. ...okay, maybe I know LOT bout that.

Everybody all sopping over with concern for you. Cool. But I see you on battlefield, badly wounded, with wolves closing in. And I say, *** you! You get you ass up, right now, and you fight! You fight, Goddamn it! Cuz I will no come back to this place with my turtle in ruins. I will NOT! You is keeper of the keep! You is Steward of the Diaries. Is you duty! And if House of Turtle falls, then, well, is one less thing I has to believe in. And I already not believe in almost nothing.

And now I must take my leave once again, cuz I has somethings in my eyes. I does hope to find you in better stead, uponst my return.
Old 03-19-2015, 02:40 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

I'm standing. Still shaky, it's only the morning of day 3. I've had trouble sleeping, mostly from physical pain. Hangover, withdrawal, pinched nerve in my neck. AV suggested self-medicating. I took some ibuprofin and thanked it. Thanks for stopping in, Cow.
Old 03-19-2015, 02:48 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

If you can stop at a store this am, in the pharmacy dept, look for "Thermacare" heat wraps, they make different versions for neck, back, knees...last about 8-9 hours of gentle heat to loosen/soothe muscle pain.
No smell, light color, fits under your shirt and stays put all day.
Old 03-19-2015, 03:05 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

I gotta echo what the D said: Love thy self today buddy!
Old 03-19-2015, 03:11 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
If you can stop at a store this am, in the pharmacy dept, look for "Thermacare" heat wraps, they make different versions for neck, back, knees...last about 8-9 hours of gentle heat to loosen/soothe muscle pain.
No smell, light color, fits under your shirt and stays put all day.
Fandy, I was just last night wishing for a heating pad. Since I didn't have one, I rubbed some horse liniment on it. I took the ibuprofin just before bed and it must have worked. Didn't move all night and got the best sleep of the week. I've used the thermacare wraps before. Good idea, thanks.
Old 03-19-2015, 04:57 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

if you are in a pinch, throw some rice or dry beans in a sock and microwave it for a bit, (be careful).....it will help too.