Notices

Weight gain and drinking...

Old 03-08-2015, 12:55 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I gained rougly 25 lbs or so. I was at 170 and i was up to 195. So far after 15 days im down almost 10 lbs . Its falling off quick for me. Probably because i dont snack on junk food and carbs all night. And like gottalike i would binge eat the next day to try and get over my hangovers
Old 03-08-2015, 05:30 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I dropped 33 lbs in 5 mths. Too thin at 97lbs, unless this is what I was meant to be? No clue because I've drank my entire adult life. I was happy with my appearance when I was down 10-15. I eat well and work out, guess I just have to get use to shoulder blades, thigh gaps and smaller bra size. I never, ever thought of the amount of calories and sugars in my daily drinking, staggering really.
Old 03-08-2015, 07:01 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I'm 50 days sober now and lost 8 kilos (17.6 lb) already back to 85 kilos (187.3 lb) I am 1.73 cm /5'8" and have big feet hands.
I hope to end up on 75 kilos (165 lb)

I just keep losing the weight, though I must say I do watch what I eat so I'm not eating junkfood, but IF I'm hungry and decide to eat it's fairly healthy. And I walk my dog every day / or 5 days a week for 30 minutes =3.5 km /2 miles
I'm suffering depression on top of this and I'm just not interested in eating.
Old 03-15-2015, 01:49 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I would loved to have lost weight when I quit. Losing weight was a major motivation and as I am only 5 foot tall anything extra really shows. 15 months later and I haven't dropped a pound but people have told me I look ten years younger. I have darted going to the gym and eating less sugar. Like someone else posted once your in your 40s it takes a lot more work.