Notices

Drinking and appetite

Old 08-08-2014, 01:51 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

This is very interesting to read.

I found that my appetite was insatiable after a heavy night of drinking, which for me was every night the same amount: half liter of vodka and soda.

I would wake and feel like I need greasy, heavy food right away.

I woke up late every morning of course so I would go through fast food drive thrus probably four times a week. Big value meal but skip the coffee.

Repeat the same fast food for lunch. Large extra value meal.

Dinner was different. I would start drinking at five and not eat until probably 10 pm when I would have something greasy and heavy to hopefully help me not feel so hungover the next morning. Did it work? No. I tried it thousands of times though.

On days off when I was too sick and hungover to drink my appetite was also almost insatiable. During World Cup in June, Mcdonalds offered a family meal that includes two 10-piece nuggets, two medium fries, and two medium sodas. I remember I ate the whole thing at home on the couch.

Did anybody else have this insatiable hangover appetite? I think I hoped that consuming lots of food would help cure the daily hangover.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:24 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

during my drinking years I gained 70lbs. I guess I"m also in the minority. Appetite was quite huge, but for white pizza mostly. and $1 menu from drive thrus.
Old 08-08-2014, 03:18 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ESD907 View Post
during my drinking years I gained 70lbs. I guess I"m also in the minority. Appetite was quite huge, but for white pizza mostly. and $1 menu from drive thrus.
I gained 70 lbs too!!