Notices

when in therapy..let out gonzo

Old 04-15-2014, 06:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

when in therapy..let out gonzo

Years ago i had a therapist who told me when I come through his last door into the talk room it was time to let out gonzo the clown. I didn't have to act the way i do in everyday social interactions. He said he could take it and he wanted

me to do that. That has become my way of dealing with stuff. When i write certain things on here it's not how I talk or act in everyday life. Its me letting gonzo out. I hope it doesn't offend people or make people think I'm off my rocker. Of course I try not to write anything offensive the best i can because it is a public forum. I don't like to leave leaves unturned in my psyche. Even if they turn out

to be irrational or irrelevent. I know some people go more along the line of ignore or bite your lip but this is just my style, I believe if we let gonzo die we really will go crazy...as Robin Williams said.
Old 04-15-2014, 09:04 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by caboblanco View Post
Years ago i had a therapist who told me when I come through his last door into the talk room it was time to let out gonzo the clown. I didn't have to act the way i do in everyday social interactions. He said he could take it and he wanted

me to do that. That has become my way of dealing with stuff. When i write certain things on here it's not how I talk or act in everyday life. Its me letting gonzo out. I hope it doesn't offend people or make people think I'm off my rocker. Of course I try not to write anything offensive the best i can because it is a public forum. I don't like to leave leaves unturned in my psyche. Even if they turn out

to be irrational or irrelevent. I know some people go more along the line of ignore or bite your lip but this is just my style, I believe if we let gonzo die we really will go crazy...as Robin Williams said.

THANKS ,for saying that .

Sometimes I think people think I post here just to mess with them ,or start and argument .

Some of us are trying to move through this game called life as gracefully as we can , and im not very geaceful