Notices

Restless Leg Syndrome

Old 02-28-2014, 08:36 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by babycat View Post
Has anyone else experienced this while detoxing? It usually only lasts a night or 2 (my symptoms never last more than a day and a half) and I think it may be anxiety related. I never experience it otherwise, but it drives my husband crazy!
I am not looking for advice otherwise. Just curious.
I get this after a night of drinking but it is much worse. I have to keep walking, I'll be walking for hours during the day. Usually by evening I am tired and the urge to keep on moving goes away.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:48 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Dealt with it since I was a kid. Unfortunately drinking makes it go away. I've found staying active helps.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:55 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Magsie

My husband has restless leg syndrome, I sometimes think he's running a marathon in his sleep but it doesn't bother him just wakes me up, constantly.

He told the doctor who gave him pills but he had a reaction to them so stopped taking them, he's a man so he knows best, lol.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:03 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by whopper View Post
I get this after a night of drinking but it is much worse. I have to keep walking, I'll be walking for hours during the day. Usually by evening I am tired and the urge to keep on moving goes away.
Nope, that is exactly what happens to me. I have to keep pacing constantly, basically making a circle from my kitchen to my living room and back. For hours on end. So glad I am not having to deal with that lately and I hope to never again!