Notices

I have a question I would like to ask???

Old 02-22-2014, 05:59 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Radiant View Post
I'd like to first applaud everyone on here getting help. I believe you are very strong and I thank you so much for being a part of SR and allowing me to be apart as well.

I have a question and wanted to see if someone does not mind answering from their perspective and experience.

My husband can look me and you in the face and lie and not think twice about it. He is moved out the house. He has been on drugs and alcohol most of his 35 years of life. I'm trying to keep this short about him if not I would be here writing novels.

How can I get him to admit that he has cheated on me. I can ask till im blue in the face and he will deny it but I need him to admit it. I don't need details just a Yes.

I can't just assume or speculate. too long to explain the reasoning behind it.

What would be the best way to get him to admit he has done so? Or can you tell me that not all "alcoholics" and "drug users" are faithful.

My husband has abandoned me and could care less so I don't understand why he won't admit it .
I don't think the character flaws you are talking about have much to do with alcoholism and doing drugs. I know a lot of people that do or did both but are very good people.
I think you should quit wasting your time with someone like that,and simply move on.
Look at it like a bad TV show. If what you are watching stinks,change the channel. If everything on TV stinks. Turn it off and find something better to do. Set you sights higher and move on.

Fred