Notices

Drinking Before Going To Work..

Old 01-24-2014, 03:22 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Never got as far as drinking before work, though I made up for the night before and probably was still drunk the next morning most days during 2013!! . . . no doubt I would have progressed though if i hadn't of made a change!!
Old 01-25-2014, 09:08 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Ive never experienced that. There has been countless times where Ive gone into work terribly hungover and feeling like I hadnt slept at all, wondering how Id make it through the day, but have never drank before.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:37 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

When I was around 18 drank before work on my job stocking shelves in a small grocery store. I felt I "needed" to cause the job was so monotonous. Also sometimes stole beers from the stock and chugged them in the back room. Not proud of it
Old 01-25-2014, 11:08 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

There was a time when I couldn't even drive from one location to the next without a beer. I would have to have several beers on the way to work in the car, my husband drove. I am so glad I am reminded of that. I was so weighed down by alcoholism. While at work I had it concealed in a to go cup and would go replenish at lunch time. I am so grateful to God that I have been set free .
Old 01-25-2014, 11:23 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
2Cor5:17

Didnt drink before work coz I'm not an alki! Who drinks in the mrg??? Ummm anyway so lunch time in the car, that was me w/ seat low tilting bottle..loh
Old 01-26-2014, 06:27 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Hi, this is my first post on here. Im at the point of drinking before work and during lunch times, i then spend the rest of the day eating mints or chewing gum to hide it. It s the only way i can face the day. Nobody has noticed yet as far as i know.