Notices

little bit lost

Old 01-11-2014, 09:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

little bit lost

Neen sober couple months over 6 yrs now. Started with nothin I mean nothin. Ive neen active over the yrs. Now have home friends work god many great I.ner things too. All I do lately as arrearresult of being broke an behind in bills ect is stay in touch on phone an work go jome watch tv. Take hikes in the woods. Im in a rut. No desire to drink but damn is this it. Money money money. Im stuck in work an home an couple meets a week. Yes I help were I cam but I feel im not moving forward at 50 yrs old when I see my friends in there 30 s in recovery still on fire in all areas. Yes they are at 3 an 4 but gee whizz im fallin behind. Am I the only one behind in bills stuck at home .id get more help but im a bit outside town. Ugh. Need some help.
Old 01-11-2014, 10:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Kaleidoscope eyes

There are plenty of thing you can do that cost nothing, the hike in the woods sounded good. It is a pain being broke and behind with the bills. Can't you male some sort of plan to get back on top of things? xxxx
Old 01-11-2014, 11:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

With 3 dogs living in the country 40 miles to an from work an already above my means. Theres only one way. Somehow attain 5000 an pay off 3 loans costing 320 a month. Second job not possible. No credit.thats the only way. Get rid of those an problem solved
Old 01-11-2014, 11:19 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cloud8 View Post
With 3 dogs living in the country 40 miles to an from work an already above my means. Theres only one way. Somehow attain 5000 an pay off 3 loans costing 320 a month. Second job not possible. No credit.thats the only way. Get rid of those an problem solved
have you looked into debt consolidation? money can always be frustrating ... just dont get too too worried about it.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:31 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I know we say fear of financial insecurity will leave us. Witch at times like this always makes me feel im on a dry drunk. Lol worry is useless I know. An thats good advice ill ck it out.in the meantime I have to get threatend an yelled at buy loan comp that will attachy wages if I dont pay. An im gettin to the pount that im just gonna call two of tgem an tell them im tapped.these are those damn oklahoma comp that have collected more intereat then I owe. Lol im about as fed up with all this **** as I was with drinking.