Notices

I need encouragement. :(

Old 01-05-2014, 06:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I need encouragement. :(

Back again after so many attempts. I've been drinking 10-11 drinks a night, 6 nights a week, for the last several months. (After YEARS of doing this on and off.) I'm so sick. In too many ways to mention here. But this feels like the last straw:
My extreme lower back, like right above my butt, is in horrible pain. I convinced myself that its not my kidneys because those are higher up. This is way low on my back. But in my heart I know that is ********. This pain has to be related to my drinking. It started 2 weeks ago and will not get better. I am so scared to go to the doc and get blood work done. I'm pretty sure my kidney and/or liver results would be pretty bad.

I know you guys can't give me medical advice. But I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this kind of back pain? Did you get it checked out? What was the result? The good, bad, and ugly of it. I need to read about some real consequences. I'm on the verge of... something. I'm scared. Maybe on the verge of throwing in the towel and putting the bottle down.

Help? Any thoughts/comments are welcome.
CD
Old 01-05-2014, 07:01 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi. The only thing I can say is man up and see a doctor! This drinking causes our minds to doing insane things like continuing to drink during things that can kill us.

BE WELL
Old 01-05-2014, 07:02 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hey Cloudy! I haven't had the back pain and I am sorry you are in pain. However, I do know that you need to take responsibility and go to the doc. Wondering does nothing but make you want to drink more and cause a vicious cycle. Start your recovery by going to the doctor and finding out what is going on with you.
You can do it!!!
Old 01-05-2014, 07:02 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Kaleidoscope eyes

Not sure what it is but you had better get it checked out. If it is drink related then drink will just make it worse. Good luck xxxx