Notices

Day4

Old 01-08-2014, 09:38 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Congrats to both Sober and CinemaFan on your days. I'm pretty close to 3 months and have found this place to be fantastic for support and learning. Welcome.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:43 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome SilentCinemaFan!
Great to have you with us

I hope both you guys will check out our Class of January support thread

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...rt-2-a-18.html

D
Old 01-08-2014, 10:15 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Red face

Originally Posted by SilentCinemaFan View Post
Hi, I was browsing this forum and saw your story. I've decided to stop drinking on Jan 3, 2014. How I came to decide on that is a extremely long story I hope I can tell once I hit the 1 month mark but all I can say is it was pretty bad.

I hope we all can support each other through this "dry" January month and see how we go...
I'm sorry, my sobriety date is Jan 5, 2014. I don't count Jan 3 since I drank that night, nor Jan 4, since I was drinking in those early morning hours probably until 5AM so I'll say Jan 5.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:28 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Hi All, Dee - yes it is a family members 40th so need to go, saying that I have got a stinking cold and if I feel like I do now, I won't be going anywhere!!
So now I have done over a week without a drink or cigarette! Apart from this cold I feel really good! Still having the most vivid dreams - its like watching a film every night, quite intrigued as to whats going come next!!! I've always been a vivid dreamer, but realise now that I wasn't while drinking, shows how much it knocked me out at night...
I will be glad once Saturday is out the way as I have nothing on for a few weeks. What are everyone elses plans this weekend?