Notices

Can someone answer honestly?

Old 10-29-2013, 07:26 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

There is an episode of King of Queens where Doug gives Deacon a flask for his birthday and Deacon responds "thank you Doug. If I ever develop a drinking problem I will be sure to use this." I remember that stuck with me because what is a flask really for other than hiding drinking.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:50 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
He took the flask for nostalgic reasons and it still had alcohol in it? And then hid it? That is a quack.

I have to say that in my line of work I have read through a lot of police reports. People are capable of no end of foolish and dangerous things. Anyone thinking that they are pulling one over on the police by hiding something in or around a baby seat, thinking the police would never look there, is only fooling themselves. It might even be in the top three places the police would look first. Because they have sadly seen it all before. I've seen reports of guns being recovered from child seats, ammunition, crack cocaine. You name it, it has been found there. So, long story short, he is quacking and was drinking in the car and didn't want to get caught.

I am sorry that you were told nothing can be done. Perhaps another lawyer not in your town who doesn't have anything invested in his reputation? I have spent a good amount of time in your state in a small town up north. I can understand your concerns and frustrations. Sometimes very insular. Pretty state though.
Lancaster, NH is where I like to go. beautiful up there. Rogers Campground has awesome tent sites.