Notices

periodic heavy drinking

Old 10-14-2013, 04:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question periodic heavy drinking

I'm concerned becacse of two or 3weeks usually summer and 2-3 weeks before Christmas .it seems a couple weeks twice a year know no matter what that I drink heavy maybe 3 or 4 times a week getting drunk then very like drinking the rest of the year maybe maybe for drinks a week the rest of the year.also u started doing weed last year and I'm 33.
also about 5 years ago I had a big drinking problem but have drinks fairly normal asphalt 5 years was in rehab in the whole nine yards but I sure hate myself out back to school graduated and it's just a few times a year maybe a bit more but I have problems with the boot it I'm worried that is harming my house but I keep doing it that was 2 or 3 times a year and AM concerned it could become more frequent
Dave
Old 10-14-2013, 05:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
EndGame

I don't know what to make of your comments. They're very disjointed. And you posting your email address here concerns me.
Old 10-14-2013, 05:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Are you trying to stop drinking all together? If you were in rehab that usually indicates a problem with a substance. If you have lost control in the past it is likely to continue to be a problem.