Notices

stressed out

Old 09-22-2013, 01:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

stressed out

I know this is not related to drinking but I just needed to post. At work one of my coworkers got in trouble with management for something that I don't know what about but I kind of have an idea of what it might be about. she thinks I tattled on her and I never did that. I saw her doing something wrong one night but I never told on her not the kind of person that I am. I have to work with her today and Im going to have to try and get her to see that it wasn't me. I didn't tell anyone else either about what I saw. This is stressing me out in the past I would have quit over things like this happening at work. Now I handle things differently. My coworkers are all fighting at work and there is drama going on. When my temporary employment ends Im going to get into the field I graduated with a degree in social work. Right now I am going to start two online social work courses in October. Im hoping to get a job in social work or go back and get a masters. Im grateful for this job it took me a year and a half to find. I just am finding it stressful dealing with my coworkers. I need to find a way to make her see I didn't tattle on her. I don't want everyone to think I am a brownnoser. I should pray to my higher power right now for guidance.
Old 09-22-2013, 02:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
zjw

thats a tough one if you dont find a solution there is nothing wrong with trying not to worry about it and grinning and bearing the situation. Besides tommorow is a new day you can try again all over again.

I dont get along with co-workers either seldomly anyway. I worked retail for years in a setup where i worked with just one co worker at a time this worked out really well and I liked those folks but I despised most of the customers. But oddly I was the most satisfied in that job. Unfortunatly that line of work wont feed my family *sigh*.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
~sb

I'd leave it alone. You don't have to defend yourself if you didn't do anything. The truth will be known in time anyway.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

What other people think about me isn't my business. I'd keep my eye on the prize: the degree. I'd try to stay in the eye of the hurricane, too. If your higher power led you to it, your higher power will get you through it!
Old 09-22-2013, 04:41 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

i am faced with this every day at work. he said, she said stuff. i mind my own and dont get involved. i dont talk behind peoples back. when i do have a problem with some one, i confront them and discuss it and after a while, most people know i am like that. when i hear rumors about me,, so what, i dont care. i mind my own. all i care about is what my manager thinks, that is all i care about.