Notices

forgiveness

Old 09-10-2013, 06:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

forgiveness

I posted earlier about my friend telling my sponsor what I had told her about being depressed and me not wanting to tell my sponsor and disappoint her. Well I talked to my friend maturely and calmly about how she hurt my feelings and betrayed my trust she apologized and I accepted it and told her it was ok. I know she cares and I am lucky to have a friend like her but I still feel some anger and don't feel the same way about the friendship and I cant trust her anymore. I am going to talk to my therapist about this on Thursday. I try and remember that passage in the passage in the big book where it says we realized that they were sick just like us and treated them with the same compassion we would treat a sick friend.

I just don't feel the same way about the friendship and don't trust her anymore. Maybe I am being a bitch. I know no one is perfect. I distanced myself from her for awhile just until I can process things.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey Anoronha, you're going the AA route, right? What about writing an inventory on this situation? Might help resolve some of the turmoil you're feeling...?