Notices

Somedays you just NEED a Doctor!

Old 09-02-2013, 03:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Somedays you just NEED a Doctor!

We have just returned from going to the med clinic to have them look at my eyes. They said yes I have pink eye but also that my blood pressure was so high 180/100 that the pressure on my eye could cause me to go blind and I could have a stroke at any minute. We rushed me to the ER. Can you even imagine what that place was like on Labor Day. We finally got a bed in front main entrance nurses station. We saw the strangest things in that mad house. My Dr. was wonderful but when he looked in my eyes with the scope, he started to cry. He said It's not good news and go to another Dr. tomorrow morning. They gave me hydrochloric thiazide and adamant. Also erythromycin ophthalmic . Thank you all for making me go to the Drs. It was life threating or at least live altering. Here I was doing nothing but putting goats milk in my eyes and saying...that feels good. I guess natural isn't always the way to go. I sure learned a big lesson!
Old 09-02-2013, 04:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

What the heck? Did he say what this bad news was? I'm scared for you Matilda. I don't often hear about a Dr breaking into tears, and it would freak me out. I hope it's okay and treatable. Please let us know what's going on. I'll be praying for you.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm *really* glad you saw someone Matilda.
I hope the second opinion you get will be more reassuring

D