Notices

16 days blown for one pint

Old 07-16-2013, 09:32 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Interesting posts thank you. Craving wise I'm pretty good until I put myself in bad situations so it's all about managing my time better and if I'm not comfortable to say no to people
Old 07-16-2013, 12:21 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hey bro you're gonna get some tough love from me...You had a great run going and you blew it all for one poxy pint....Wasn't really worth it was it???

I had a really bad weekend and I thought that Monday I was gonna be back on day 1...The cravings lasted nearly 3 days and I nearly cracked Saturday night , Sunday night and Monday morning...I really wanted a drink so so bad and I didn't care about anything else all I could think about was the beer....

Monday morning I had to give my head a wobble and like I posted in the one year and under club(I think you should join too for extra motivation) I had to man up big time..

If I can do it bro then so can you mate....No more stupid slips now mate yeah???

Hope you are well bro.....Steve.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:37 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by stevie88 View Post
Hey bro you're gonna get some tough love from me...You had a great run going and you blew it all for one poxy pint....Wasn't really worth it was it???

I had a really bad weekend and I thought that Monday I was gonna be back on day 1...The cravings lasted nearly 3 days and I nearly cracked Saturday night , Sunday night and Monday morning...I really wanted a drink so so bad and I didn't care about anything else all I could think about was the beer....

Monday morning I had to give my head a wobble and like I posted in the one year and under club(I think you should join too for extra motivation) I had to man up big time..

If I can do it bro then so can you mate....No more stupid slips now mate yeah???

Hope you are well bro.....Steve.
Nice one bro. Yeah you said on twitter you were struggling. You've been a massive support man. I won't let you down. Keep up the good work mate,you're doing amazingly well