Notices

Anyone have a seizure when trying to quit?

Old 07-15-2013, 11:44 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Matt M

The worst thing about when you go to the doctors and alcohol is brought up, is when they ask "how much do you normally drink in a week?".
It's the most pointless question ever.
It's like that other brilliant question - "On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is the pain?".
Nobody is going to say 10 because they won't want to sound like they're making too much out of it, nobody is going to say 1 because they'll feel like they shouldn't be there, so everyone is just going to say 6 or 7 every time. Pointless.

As for how much do you drink in a week, how on earth are you supposed to answer that? I used to struggle what I had for dinner two days earlier, let alone how much alcohol i'd put inside me.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:20 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MattM316 View Post
The worst thing about when you go to the doctors and alcohol is brought up, is when they ask "how much do you normally drink in a week?".
It's the most pointless question ever.
It's like that other brilliant question - "On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is the pain?".
Nobody is going to say 10 because they won't want to sound like they're making too much out of it, nobody is going to say 1 because they'll feel like they shouldn't be there, so everyone is just going to say 6 or 7 every time. Pointless.

As for how much do you drink in a week, how on earth are you supposed to answer that? I used to struggle what I had for dinner two days earlier, let alone how much alcohol i'd put inside me.
I so agree! I hate that pointless question!