Notices

A song I've been listening too.

Old 06-03-2013, 04:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A song I've been listening too.

I thought I'd share a song that I've been listening of as late about addiction.. The Band is called: Memphis May fire, The song is called Vices

The Lyrics are: Drowning myself every night. Me versus me has always been my biggest fight. I've been so confused for so long & the answers always seem so far out of sight. So I fill it up, fill it up one more time so when everything is wrong at least I still feel right. I'm in the tunnel but I can't see the light! I just want to feel whole again so I can let you in. I just want to feel whole again. I just want to feel whole! Oh where is my self-control? Where is my self-control? I've been thinking this could be the end of me. Who is this person in the mirror I see? I have come so far, thought I was so strong. The truth is I've just fed myself a lie for too long. I never thought this would be me, but now I'm on the verge of self destruction! How could this happen to me? I've never been the type to run from anything. So sick & tired of wondering where my morals have gone. My father didn't raise me to become this. Where did I go wrong? There is not much left of me. I can't feel the ground beneath my feet! There is not much left of me! I let everyone around me down & now I'm headed to the bottom of the bottle just to block out the sound. God I need you now! I've been thinking this could be the end of me. Who is this person in the mirror I see? I have come so far, thought I was so strong. The truth is I've just fed myself a lie for too long. This is my vice. This is me weak. I need your love to erase this doubt. I need your hand to pull me out! Sometimes I feel like I will never learn, because the bottle's always there when I have nowhere else to turn. Will I ever learn? Will I ever learn!? I take another sip, the dark room that I'm in becomes dimly lit. This can't be all there is. I've been thinking this could be the end of me. Who is this person in the mirror I see? I have come so far, thought I was so strong. The truth is I've just fed myself a lie for too long & the only one to blame is me. Who have I become? This is my desperate shout! Pull me out! Pull me out! God I need you now!
Old 06-03-2013, 04:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Lyrics are great, but not the generic scremo music... IMO