Notices

Getting Drunk is Overrated

Old 05-27-2013, 07:03 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
zjw

yeah it was the only thing that helped me get from one day to the next. now i run a lot etc.. and i got to thinking I can run for 1 hour and feel great for the other 23. OR i can drink my brains out for 1 hour and feel like garbage for the other 23. Sure that 1 hour running is hard but enjoyable where as drinking for 1 hour always seemed pretty fun. Its the other 23 hours tho hows your qaulity of life when your NOT drinking those other 23 there terrible if your drinken etc.. In my case i've replaced it with something more positive thankfully tho initially it was hard to just not do it at all.
Old 05-27-2013, 07:49 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by zjw View Post
yeah it was the only thing that helped me get from one day to the next. now i run a lot etc.. and i got to thinking I can run for 1 hour and feel great for the other 23. OR i can drink my brains out for 1 hour and feel like garbage for the other 23. Sure that 1 hour running is hard but enjoyable where as drinking for 1 hour always seemed pretty fun. Its the other 23 hours tho hows your qaulity of life when your NOT drinking those other 23 there terrible if your drinken etc.. In my case i've replaced it with something more positive thankfully tho initially it was hard to just not do it at all.
That's pretty much exactly what ive been doing and my thought process almost verbatim