Notices

Finally got a decent night's sleep!

Old 05-17-2013, 05:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Finally got a decent night's sleep!

So I'm 5 days in. The first night was me just sweating, shivering, twitching and trying to fall asleep by keeping my eyes closed only to check the clock every 20 minutes.

The second night was pretty much the same, although I managed about 2 hours sleep.

Third night was similar, but I got three hours and actually felt rested when I woke up.

Last night I slept from 10pm-5:30am, with some cold sweats, but no twitching or shaking. Then I went down to the couch where I fell back asleep until 7am. Woke up completely soaked and you know with that funky detoxing smell, but after a shower I felt amazing.

I can't wait for this to continue!
Old 05-17-2013, 06:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
zjw

the bright side of being unable to sleep is sooner or later your body will crash becuase your so physically exhausted. It just stinks if you have to wait for it to get to that point.

Congrats on the 5 days!
Old 05-17-2013, 11:13 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It is uncomfortable isn't it? It was always strange to me how I really could not feel any withdrawal all day but as soon as I laid down to go to sleep, the twitching, shaking and sweating would kick in.
Usually my first good night would be day 3 or 4 and man, does it feel good! Not only to be past the withdrawal phase but to actually be sleeping real sleep and not, "passed out" sleep. I hope to never go through detoxing again. Congrats on day 5!