Notices

Don't always feel like listening to sponsor

Old 04-29-2013, 08:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Don't always feel like listening to sponsor

I'm not going to lie this week I don't care to call anyone at all. I just want to hide in my room and be by myself for the next two days. Maybe a bad thing for me. If I didn't have to meet with sponsor tomorrow I would isolate I'm going to complete step 3. I made a promise to call 3 people and I have to keep it. I also don't want to relapse again. But it sure sucks because I still want to run the show and just want to do things my way. Have to remember my way doesn't work when it comes to my sobriety. Should probably listen to sponsor she has 30 plus years she definitely knows what she is talking about.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Anoronha View Post
I'm not going to lie this week I don't care to call anyone at all. I just want to hide in my room and be by myself for the next two days. Maybe a bad thing for me. If I didn't have to meet with sponsor tomorrow I would isolate I'm going to complete step 3. I made a promise to call 3 people and I have to keep it. I also don't want to relapse again. But it sure sucks because I still want to run the show and just want to do things my way. Have to remember my way doesn't work when it comes to my sobriety. Should probably listen to sponsor she has 30 plus years she definitely knows what she is talking about.

Yep seems our way got us to this point, maybe we need to let someone else steer for awhile and see what happens.