Notices

i will always love alcohol

Old 01-31-2013, 07:36 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
no matter if i stop drinking tomorrow or next week. I am in love with alcohol and thats what scares me the most. Being without it, its the love of my life, it seems weird to say that, since people are suposed to love people but I love booze, and it scares me to be alone without it. boom ***** boom. ineed help tho everyone around me gives me so many chances, chance after chance. I think about killing myself every day but then months pass and im still here posting from time to time about how maybe i'll quit or whatever.
Wow...This good be a post from me. I have the exact same thoughts, the phrase "...it scares me to be alone without it..." summarizes my life for the past twenty years.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:30 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I dont know man i felt like quiting this sh*t earlier almost threw a line out to a few friends but then pulled it back in and got some more booze. I missed work today. If im fired tomorrow I won't be upset one bit, I deserve a hard lesson everyone just lets me get chances i don't deserve. I have friends but we either drink alot or just get things done like music and stuff we don't really talk about feelings or anything like that heh so I don't really trust anyone to come into my head I don't want to bring them down really. But it sucks not having anyone in the world to talk to face to face...
Old 01-31-2013, 03:40 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

It's ok to love alcohol, you just don't drink TODAY. That's it.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:21 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I dont know man i felt like quiting this sh*t earlier almost threw a line out to a few friends but then pulled it back in and got some more booze. I missed work today. If im fired tomorrow I won't be upset one bit, I deserve a hard lesson everyone just lets me get chances i don't deserve. I have friends but we either drink a lot or just get things done like music and stuff we don't really talk about feelings or anything like that heh so I don't really trust anyone to come into my head I don't want to bring them down really. But it sucks not having anyone in the world to talk to face to face...
Username1,

Help me out here----Do you or don't you want to get sober! that is the only question in front of you. We don't need to hear how much you love alcohol, nothing new about that we all DID. But we got over it---we are here to help you IF you are serious....seems maybe your Not ready after all, Right?

.......and I think we have given you a number of good ideas as to how about getting someone to talk to you face to face. That is exactly what you need.
You need accountability--everyone in your life seems to enable you. If you have thoughts of taking your life---RED FLAG!---a psychiatrist might be what you really need. Do something about this before it is too late.
TrixMixer
Old 01-31-2013, 05:44 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Fellow Traveler and Seeker

I. If im fired tomorrow I won't be upset one bit, I deserve a hard lesson everyone just lets me get chances i don't deserve. I have friends but we either drink alot or just get things done like music and stuff we don't really talk about feelings or anything like that heh so I don't really trust anyone to come into my head I don't want to bring them down really. But it sucks not having anyone in the world to talk to face to face...
Seems like a lot of contradictory stuff going on there - you don't want nor trust to talk to anyone and yet you want someone to talk to face-to-face. Overall it seems that you feel that it's in your best interest to hit some sort of hard, flat-on-your-face bottom, that you deserve to be beat up in all ways before you can quit. My self-esteem and self-worth was trash when I was drinking, so I know how you feel. But it doesn't have to be like that any more.

If you decide you want to stop drinking, there are ways. If you want to see how far the scale you can go, that's your prerogative, but many don't come back. Seek out a detox perhaps, or treatment. There is life outside alcohol.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:29 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Detach with love?