Notices

Inspiration - a guide to sobriety

Old 01-24-2013, 10:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Inspiration - a guide to sobriety

Hi everybody

I am an alcoholic, but I have not been drinking for more than 11 years.

I am attending AA meetings, but I have friends, who have stayed sober for years without AA. I will recommend AA any time, but I recognise, that each and every one of us have to find our own path.

I can honestly say, that I am a happy alcoholic, because I live a life in peace with myself and the rest of the world - every day.

I have written an ebook about what I have done to stop drinking and stay sober.

It is a guide to sobriety, that I hope can inspire others.

I am of course not here to try to sell an ebook, which I guess would also be against the rules of the site. I am here to try to inspire and to give hope. Yes, it is possible to stay sober. The book can until monday be downloaded for free on Amazon.com. You are very welcome to get the book - for free, of course.

The name of the book is Stop Drinking and Stay sober, by Christian Schade. You can find it under ebooks and Kindle on amazon.com.

I hope the best for everybody on the road to recovery.

May you find your way.

Best wishes
Christian
Old 01-24-2013, 11:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Fellow Traveler and Seeker

Originally Posted by Happyalcoholic View Post
I am of course not here to try to sell an ebook, which I guess would also be against the rules of the site. I am here to try to inspire and to give hope. Yes, it is possible to stay sober. The book can until monday be downloaded for free on Amazon.com. You are very welcome to get the book - for free, of course.

The name of the book is Stop Drinking and Stay sober, by Christian Schade. You can find it under ebooks and Kindle on amazon.com.
You just did