Notices

antabuse to make you stop and think twice

Old 12-30-2012, 02:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

antabuse to make you stop and think twice

Well i'am done with withdraw 10 days( doc supervision) thank god that was hell or I thought I was in hell.Now recovery starts which is harder yet not sure about that.I'am on campral now to help with cravings and is helping some but just started.It's only the beginning. The big thing is I don't wanna relapse for me it only takes one and I can't stop (beer) it's sad but I amitt to it. I'am still young 27 and time to change. and my life has been a blur for 8 years I self medicated with beer I have bipolar disorder I and is under control well now.I been useing my wife as a curth like going to stores get gas cigs I just can't go out becasue I'am additiced and scared to replase and loose all my hardwork I put in she has helped alot.But I know I got to do out on my own too but every place I bought beer onetime or another so it's a trigger.I might ask my DR monday to put my on antabuse to make me think twice like if I drink I'll be sick as hell it will make me think twice no one wants to be sick and if I might relapse I will pay harsh to say.So it would be kinda like reverse psychology.What do you guys think good Idea?I feel alot better sober now but it feels like something is missing too tho.

Justin