Notices

Relationship ex

Old 12-08-2012, 07:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Relationship ex

why are men so insecure ???? My ex is so preoccupied with me having fun and apparently having a new boyfriend (which I am not am still recovering and healing last and broke up with him father of my two little ones because he has issues etc) but never is concerned about my nervous breakdown and the fact that I was losing weight from all the stress, I was unhappy , had to move my eldest out to keep her safe from his verbal abuse etc towards her........ he never wanted to know about my struggles never wanted to be responsible for anything just blaim blame blame.............. now he is meant to have the kids from Saturday 5pm until Monday morning, and since yesterday I keep on getting stupid messages from him, now he cant keep them until Monday surprise surprise.......so he asked me what time I would be home. I have to set some boundries so I said 730pm, it is only fair.......... I try not to react am reacting obviously here online or more like venting, the good thing is that it just reminds me that I did the right thing, his own insecurities are playing with his head...... well sucked in ....!!! No more living off me........... and yes the two little ones 3.5 and 2 years old both girls are hard work....... he never lifted a finger living with me I had to do everything,,,,,,,,,,,,,he has to realise that,,,,,,,,,