Notices

So today I realized i'm an addict

Old 10-06-2012, 09:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

So today I realized i'm an addict

Of just about everything in life. Booze primarily obviously, but work, working out, music etc I over do everything. I was smoking a cigarette (I don't even really smoke at all) and the thought "damn i wish this was a 100 cuz then I'd have more cigarette..."... That's rediculous... Then I was thinking about how I treated booze, I'd drink until I nodded out, all the time like a junkie, and I realized if I touched heroin or pills i would probably never come back. Day 37 was weird. Went to a booze fest type get together and it really wasn't that big of a deal not drinking, dealing with drunk people kind of sucks but having this thought on my mind made not drinking really easy.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Euphoric Recaller

Welcome!
Old 10-06-2012, 11:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Ive been an alcoholic for a "long" time now, and because of social media its been apparent to everyone, I wish someone slapped the beer out of my hand and punched me in the face a long time ago jesus.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Euphoric Recaller

yeah I've felt that way about a bunch of stuff. I've posted rants and stuff on facebook before, yadda, yadda, yadda

I always do stuff to the extreme. I dont want to hike a couple miles i want to go on an all day 16-20 mile hike. I don't want to go on a little bike ride. I want to go all day 70 mile ride.