Notices

"Hospitality Suite" on Day 3

Old 10-03-2012, 06:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

"Hospitality Suite" on Day 3

Wow, that was uncomfortable... Made it a whole 7 minutes. Back to my Hotel room to hide for now. One more day of this Customer Event with a blowout Dinner and Hospitality Suite tomorrow night. I can do this.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congratulations, and , yes, you can do this. One more day, you can make it.

My thoughts will be with you.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Self recovered Self discovered

Listen to your breathing for just 2 minutes. Sit comfortably in a chair, weight on your sitzbones, and feel the cool air as it comes in through your nose, and then warmer as you exhale. Feel your tummy expand as you inhale, and then feel it relax as you let the breath go. Imagine you are watching yourself do this, looking at yourself from a spot on the ceiling. Observe yourself with the thoughts you are having, watch those thoughts come into your mind and just leave them as they are, don't fuss or fret over them. Focus again on your breath again, warm as you inhale, cooler as you let the breath go. Think of the center of your breath and picture a glowing warmth, a center of strength and light. Warm air, then cooler again as you exhale.

You did it! You will achieve this, simply because you desire it and it is within you to make it happen. Onward!
Old 10-04-2012, 06:35 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Galatians 5:13

Originally Posted by freshstart57 View Post
Listen to your breathing for just 2 minutes. Sit comfortably in a chair, weight on your sitzbones, and feel the cool air as it comes in through your nose, and then warmer as you exhale. Feel your tummy expand as you inhale, and then feel it relax as you let the breath go. Imagine you are watching yourself do this, looking at yourself from a spot on the ceiling. Observe yourself with the thoughts you are having, watch those thoughts come into your mind and just leave them as they are, don't fuss or fret over them. Focus again on your breath again, warm as you inhale, cooler as you let the breath go. Think of the center of your breath and picture a glowing warmth, a center of strength and light. Warm air, then cooler again as you exhale.

You did it! You will achieve this, simply because you desire it and it is within you to make it happen. Onward!
The POWER of focusing on your breathing (in and out) - can not be over-stressed.

Here is another exercise:

Take a deep breath. Hold it comfortably. When you are ready exhale think:

"When I am calm, I can think clearly. When I am calm, I can think well. When I am calm, I am fully intelligent."

As the images and thoughts about the moment come into your mind simply watch them from this detached perspective of calmness and deep relaxation. Imagine yourself dealing with the stress in your life in a calm and relaxed way. See yourself solving your problems in calmness by thinking well by thinking clearly.

Continue this exercise a few moments as needed.....always thinking:

"With the mastery of calmness, I can neutralize any stressor and solve any problem."