Notices

On a Sober Friday Night I will...

Old 10-26-2012, 04:00 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

On this friday night I will drink. Gallons of... Wait for it... Herbal tea. LOL!
Old 10-26-2012, 04:04 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

It's Saturday over here now, but my Friday night was spent cooking dinner for my lovely housemates & finishing the last assignment for my Cert IV qualification
Old 10-26-2012, 04:14 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Still I rise.

Heated up leftovers (usually wouldn't eat until around one am), make a fresh bed, take a hot bath and veg out on here and other web worlds while watching mindless tv.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:01 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Galatians 5:13

I will (or I did) go over to my Pastor's house (he lives in our neighborhood) for his 61st birthday dinner. His wife called earlier in the week and invited me. On my walk over, I was thinking to myself, there is no way I would have accepted this invitation in my drinking days. Or, if somehow I did, I would have consumed 3 - 4 glasses of wine prior to going and would have stayed 30 - 60 minutes max before excusing myself.

The dinner event was nice and quaint albeit not my cup of tea, but it was a time to honor a good man and meet some new people.

Home now... going to watch some TV with a dog curled by my side. Probably not anything different than I would have done in my drinking daze, but at the very least I will remember what I watch and will also remember going to bed tonight.

Have a great weekend everyone... no matter what you're doing! :- ))

--------
Old 10-26-2012, 06:05 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Tonight I will watch a movie and if feel well will put my homeless food together.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:24 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Im checking out the boob tube....lol...watching some crazy show, "monsters in my head", wont sleep till my kids get in. 18 & 23, its gunna be a late nite, but sooo thankful that i can actually stay up without passing out!