Notices

Booze Consequences Ending.......

Old 09-09-2012, 11:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Booze Consequences Ending.......

Well in a few months I will get to remove the alcohol breathalyzer machine from my car. It was difficult to blow into the machine while I was driving & I am grateful that it's almost over. An All-state rep told me I will be considered a "safe driver" because I will have no tickets/accidents/dui's for the past 10 yrs. I have another hearing date & then I can remove it. I still owe my "slick big city" attorney some money. He's been hassling me over the debt & I feel it is one debt that I have to pay. He's a good guy who defends drunk drivers to the fullest. Anyways, thought I'd share some positive news that some alcohol/drug consequences do come to an end.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Self recovered Self discovered

I like one consequence of your past, justfor1, and that is sobriety. It looks very becoming on you! Congratulations.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

This is great to hear. Turning over a new leaf is beautiful. Happy this unsavory chapter in your life is ending.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Thanks. Yeah I think my life is getting easier to stay sober as it is so much work drinking and drugging. It was like a 24/7 job where I had to get the money, drink and buy drugs, sober up, do damage control ect.... Over and over the cycle went. At one point I was convinced I was insane but the Dr. in the psych ward assured me I wasn't.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

justfor1, I am glad to hear you are feeling better and your life is improving. Cutting out the booze changes everything.

Take care and best wishes.