Notices

now your sober, what have you chucked away

Old 08-23-2012, 02:54 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Originally Posted by cheese1 View Post
Tbh i think i was keeping them as a safety net in case i fell off wagon. But ive totally serious now. Its all got to go
Originally Posted by lillyknitting View Post
I meet my old drinking friends for lunch instead !
FANTASTIC cheese1, if I can quit, anybody can.

Lilly if I could I would have lunch with my old drinking buddies, but just like flutter said they have become disinterested in me.

Old 08-23-2012, 04:25 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I hadnt chucked everything it seemed, i was going through my spare wardrobe as i had a charity shop bag to go, when i found a litre size vodka bottle with only half in it, sad thing is, i cant ever remember drinking it or hiding it there, neadless to say i poured down sink, but im worried now

Does that mean im going to keep finding half empty alcohol bottles. that i have forgoton id hidden lol. Id rather be confident its all out of the house so im going to do a full search when i get home from work
Old 08-24-2012, 09:35 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Laozi Old Man

Originally Posted by cheese1 View Post
Now your sober what things have you chucked away,
At first it was just my collection of drinking glasses, mugs and shot glasses that I chucked. However, as a result of engaging in more prayer and meditation, I more or less chucked most of my watching television and listening to radio.

Specially the news broadcasts. I can no longer tolerate sensational news stories and celebrity gossip.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:37 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

omg, what on earth have i been doing, ive just found 2 more half empty wine bottles, one under the stairs, one on top of spare bedrooms wardrobe, id get drunk, wabble into village and buy more booze but then end up not being able to finnish it all so id hide it,

but by the next day id forget where id put them and most of the time i wouldnt even remember buying them, no wonder my wallet was always empty lol