Notices

Omg....

Old 08-04-2012, 03:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
maklay

Omg....

I woke up this morning 58 hrs in expecting the worst. I get up take my vitamins eat my banana oatmeal and I felt born again! No fog more energy than I've had in a long time (and I'm a bodybuilder and extreme endurance competitor). We rearranged our home gym, I lifted weights, and ran 2 miles. I haven't touched a librium all day! Man, I hope this isn't just a calm before the norm....

Anyone else ever came out of the storm this quick after multiple detoxes in the past?
Old 08-04-2012, 03:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
maklay

I thought every time you detox it got worse. Atleast my last 6-7 times were extremely worse each time.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:31 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Every one of my detoxes was different...
Hopefully you'll not feel badly again

D
Old 08-04-2012, 07:31 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

I only had 1 de tox and it lasted 3 days.
I used no med's or over the counter products

Good to know you are doing well...
Old 08-04-2012, 07:52 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You may have dodged a bullet. I think the real concern is you know the dangers and have tackled this beast a half dozen times.

I wouldn't take ease of detox lightly. It can and will get worse each time. I detoxed once, but with a benzo-booze double whammy. the alcohol withdrawals lasted about four days, with some lingering jitters for a week more.

The benzo withdrawals -- a totally different animal than booze or even other drugs -- kicked in about two weeks after I took my last pill. By three weeks I was hospitalized for 10 days.

Your determination roars from your post, and I congratulate you. And I like what Dee said: You never have to go through this again.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by gmaklay View Post
I thought every time you detox it got worse. Atleast my last 6-7 times were extremely worse each time.
it can be worse and can end up where detox isnt a choice. many have ran out of detox chances.
but the good news is it doenst have to happen again. got a plan on keeping it from happening again?
Old 08-05-2012, 10:49 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
maklay

Woke up this morning tiiiiiiiired! ....but wanted to go to church. I was a little foggy, still pretty fatigued. Maybe I over did it yesterday with all the exercise and stuff. I don't seem to have any anxiety and BP is normal. I took one less Librium than was prescribed for yesterday. I don't think that has anything to do with it. I may just take it easy today.