Notices

Final straw and breaking point- out of denail

Old 07-18-2012, 08:45 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
I looked like that holdin beer

This is kind of funny(not at the time) but sad. I had a friend over and I was sneaking drinking extra beer in my bathroom. We where drinking but I didn't want to reveal how much I was drinking. She said, 'You know, I can still hear you popping a beer in there even when you have the fan on and the water running." I thought I was slick about it.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:59 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

"Nobody can tell " and "no one knows when I'm sneaking" were totally my M.O. when drinking. (It doesn't work well sober when I'm trying to get my way over anything else either, lol)

One day that bathroom story will reduce you to giggles because you'll be far removed from it.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:02 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by TexasBloom View Post
"Nobody can tell " and "no one knows when I'm sneaking" were totally my M.O. when drinking. (It doesn't work well sober when I'm trying to get my way over anything else either, lol)

One day that bathroom story will reduce you to giggles because you'll be far removed from it.
well said,

What I found out after I stopped, was that everyone knew and the only person I was fooling was myself.

I asked a friend why he didn't call me out, and he said "would it have made a difference?" and " You weren't the easiest person to reason with when drinking and I had no dog in the Fight".

Best of luck,