Notices

Sobriety Is Frustrating.......!

Old 07-09-2012, 01:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Sobriety Is Frustrating.......!

So I made it through the 4th of July holiday sober. It is the only holiday that I am tempted to drink. I'm dealing with consequences from my past & am not sure if I deserve the treatment I receive. I feel as if I paid the consequences of all my actions & deserve a new beginning. Yet things from past are grabbing me. I owe probably over 100,000 in mostly hospital bills & a few credit cards. I have no intention of ever paying anything because I am planning on eventually filing bankruptcy. I have a nasty bill collection place threatening to reposess my paid for 12yr old car! I flipped out on the phone & wanted to drink. If they are just threatening me than I plan on suing them. The consequences of my addiction never seem to let up.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You would have the same debt problems if you were drinking and you'd only be making it worse....

the day would have to come when you have to do something about these debts anyway drunk or not.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
In love with life.

Originally Posted by Justfor1 View Post
So I made it through the 4th of July holiday sober. It is the only holiday that I am tempted to drink. I'm dealing with consequences from my past & am not sure if I deserve the treatment I receive. I feel as if I paid the consequences of all my actions & deserve a new beginning. Yet things from past are grabbing me. I owe probably over 100,000 in mostly hospital bills & a few credit cards. I have no intention of ever paying anything because I am planning on eventually filing bankruptcy. I have a nasty bill collection place threatening to reposess my paid for 12yr old car! I flipped out on the phone & wanted to drink. If they are just threatening me than I plan on suing them. The consequences of my addiction never seem to let up.
It's a self pity suicide.

private pm me. What you got to lose? maybe your next birthday :day1 come on, we all need someone
Old 07-09-2012, 06:58 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
zjw

Its true drinking or not problems are still there. It will get easier. At least you dont have a drinking problem on your list of problems.