Notices

What was the worst thing you drank?

Old 02-23-2012, 11:53 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

That Loco stuff is awful. I drank two of them AT REHAB (yeah, I know) and I blew a .232.

I was pretty drunk but still very lucid.

I have drank mouth wash before. Scope makes me cringe. I had the shakes though and that is where my alcoholism took me.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:27 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by F355 View Post
Wow, seriously?!?! What's the backstory to this?!?!
I drank this at a girlfriends house when I was seventeen or so. Her father apparently had a ton of money and a humongous wet bar. She got in a ton of trouble for that I remember. I not much of a wine drinker but to me it tasted like sh*t But being young and stupid I drank it anyway. I was throwing up most of day
Scott
Old 02-23-2012, 01:01 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Canine Welfare Advocate

The worst thing I ever drank was my first beer. Genesee Cream Ale. I was 17, and poured it out the window of the car at the drive-in theater. Wish I had stopped then, because numbers 2 through 55,000 were....well, the reason I'm here.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:06 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Random Guy

"Cowboy killer" 1/3 bacardi 151, 1/3 cheap sake, 1/3 hot sauce. There was a bar that my friends said the first time you come there you have to take this shot. I was already drunk and cannot hold down liquor anyway but the hotsauce made the beer in my stomach turn to foam and the liquor made me hurl the foamy hot as hades beer back up, not really much of a fun evening after that. I recovered eventually but that did not go down well.

And by the way redman is chewing tabacco so the one guy drank a scotch and his friends chew spit. I chew copenhagen and have made that mistake before I don't know how you stomached it man.

INH
Old 02-23-2012, 01:29 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

In college I drank the cheapest beer available, including generic beer. In cans. I can also recall several times when I drunkenly picked up someone else's drink at a party, took a swig, and realized they had been using it as an ashtray. (I didn't know about the ciggies though, so zxcirce has me beat.)

As the years unfurled, I moved to more upscale drinks. Nice microbrews, fine wine. And I started to drink alone, so no risk of encountering discarded cigarette butts. But I was 40, not 20, and I had a kid to think about. So I would say those pricey drinks were, in their own way, worse than the warm, ash-filled cans of beer.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:31 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Absinthe from WW II ... that was some nasty sh1t, LOL...

4 loco didn't come around until I was sober, so I will never have that pleasure, but, I would have been all over that, LOL
Old 02-23-2012, 01:38 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Kellye C
I went to a local flea market when I was 17 to get a fake ID to get into the clubs
Speaking of fake IDs, back in college, IDs were a lot simpler. No different orientation for underage, no watermarks, no holographic logos. It was just on a piece of cardboard, lightly laminated. So I was born in '61 but I had a 57 in my zip code. Same font size - it was actually typed on a typewriter back then LOL. So I took an exacto knife and tried the switcheroo. I screwed the first one royally, so like any good citizen with a mutilated driver's license, I got a replacement. The second time was a charm. I was headed to the bar! Was I an alcoholic on training wheels or what?
Old 02-23-2012, 01:38 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Random Guy

Oh man you just reminded me of the Absinthe that i bought in Prauge and then it sat on top of someones fridge for a year, I shudder just thinking about it that stuff was horrible.

INH
Old 02-23-2012, 01:40 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dgillz View Post
Speaking of fake IDs
I took graphic arts back in HS, the seventies, and worked in the darkroom at a local newspaper... I had some seriously good fake IDs... man, I shudder now, the trouble I could have been in...
Old 02-23-2012, 01:57 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

I was the master at fake ID's in high school. Kansas did not have laminated licenses or pictures on them. Just match the yellow/gold shading on the vital statistics and find the correct font on a typewriter and you were good to go! My parents always wondered why i was so loaded and had so many friends. Wow 16 years old and going to bars - not to mention my 35 year old boyfriends! Nothing to be proud of, that is for sure.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:58 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

I was the master at fake ID's in high school. Kansas did not have laminated licenses or pictures on them. Just match the yellow/gold shading on the vital statistics and find the correct font on a typewriter and you were good to go! My parents always wondered why i was so loaded and had so many friends. Wow 16 years old and going to bars - not to mention my 35 year old boyfriends! Nothing to be proud of, that is for sure.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:06 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Old Smuggler Scotch.....GOD ALMIGHTY WAS THAT NASTY!!!! Old Crow, and some **** I spilled on the coffee table that took the varnish off! Usually if it had "Old" on the lable it will kill ya quicker!
Old 02-23-2012, 02:12 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by vichloe View Post
What's Red Man?
thats chewing tobacco- at a biker "function"- Couger used my glass of scotch as a spittoon -
i knew it- didn't much care...

we are such an elegant bunch....
Old 02-23-2012, 04:47 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

One more post from me - how did I forget this? I broke my ankle (the cast was up to my knee) and drank three bottles of Boone's Farm, and, well, most of my throw up ended in my cast. It was really embarrassing going to the doctor to get the cast redone because I couldn't stand the smell. Geez.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:53 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

A Yukon Bear F****r

A shooter often used for crowd control. Lambs overproof rum and 2 other liqueurs. They went down fine but after 2 of them {it happened often} either you throw up or left the bar only to wake up in the gutter with your pants around your ankles.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:00 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
Chutzpah

Speaking high school, I had my first party at 17 when my parents were out of town. I decided to drink Southern Comfort. Wasted out of my gourd and thought it would be a good idea to try to paint all the guys with nail polish.

I woke up the next morning and red nail polish trailed down the entire wall leading to the basement. I panicked and tried to use nail polish remover to get it off the walls. This made the situation worse, smearing the red polish turning the white wall pink.

My story to my parents: the dog tripped me down the stairs while I walking downstairs to paint my nails and the bottle broke. They believed me.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:06 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

I drank a Four Loko probably everyday for a year and a half. I have two empty cans of the lemonade flavor sitting right next to me.

My tolerance was so high I'd start with on of those, and put away about 8-10 Buds before the night was over. Ugh... What was I thinking?!

I'm 6 days sober today though, NO MO FO!

The worst thing I ever drank though was probably when I was 18 and smoking bongs at my buddy's house. I took a big ol rip and was coughing my ass off, went to go take a drink of my water, only problem is my water was on the left of me and I picked up the cup on the right of me. The cup my friend used to empty the bong into before putting in clean water. The took two big ol chugs before I realized what it was... omg, it was so so so disgusting, I could taste it, smell it, and feel it settling in my stomach for over an hour... UGH!
Old 02-23-2012, 05:06 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Once after a party, I pulled beer cans out of the garbage (complete with cigarette ashes) & drank the dregs. Then there was my favorite drink for awhile - 100 proof vodka with grapefruit juice (tear up my stomach much?)
Old 02-23-2012, 05:17 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Drank a bottle of rubbing alcohol once which landed me in the ICU for three days.

Not my proudest moment but good to be reminded of it.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:23 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by zxcirce View Post
Oh, and straight everclear with a bunch of cigarette butts in it. Cause I put my cigarette butts in the bottle so I wouldn't go dig it out of the garbage later and drink it. Which I did anyway. That was pretty awful.
Okay, I drank the everclear but never with the cigarette butts That might be the worst stuff I ever drank, but anything really sweet like peppermint schnapps or sloe gin would make me want to puke just to smell it.