Notices

A small piece

Old 02-20-2012, 07:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A small piece

Just got back from my home group and realized I am so angry and resentful because I feel I didn't recieve the same set of directions as everyone on the planet in order to deal with personalities. I know in my head this is not true but realizing this gave me freedom and I know why now I react the way I do. And also the fear I have and the akward moments when trying to talk with other women and try to make new friendships.
I feel good! Like I've moved up a level just in knowing a little more about me. The piece of cheesecake I'm eating now dosn't hurt either!!
Old 02-20-2012, 07:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I like those little self-epiphanies

D
Old 02-20-2012, 09:55 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I feel like this myself often. I tend to either avoid or throw myself passionately into conflicts like a cornered animal, which speaks a lot toward my own vulnerability. I'm telling myself just to breath in and out and to listen more. But don't underrate being sensative to social naunces, even if this makes you feel awkward or offended or just anything. This is an asset as well as a challenge for helpful, caring people like you. :-).
Old 02-21-2012, 06:10 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
~sb

Keep coming back! Work with a sponsor to work the steps! It keeps changing!!!You aren't alone!