Notices

med help

Old 02-16-2012, 11:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

med help

hey everyone ive been trying to get rid of my addictions - currently im on bunch of meds and one of them is baclofen. it makes nausea big time, i was wondering how much baclo others do and how others deal with it. thanks
Old 02-16-2012, 01:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

First, we cannot give medical advice of any kind. If you are having this type of reaction from this medication, then you need to speak with your doctor.

I am a bit confused though, as baclofen is a mild muscle relaxer that I have been on for several years now to alleviate the spasms in my lower back from degenerative disk disease and a deteriorating back.

I have recently read and heard it being used to help with addictions, so your doctor would be the one to answer your questions.

Please contact your doctor.

Love and hugs,
Old 02-16-2012, 01:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Baby Girl D

Originally Posted by fugi View Post
hey everyone ive been trying to get rid of my addictions - currently im on bunch of meds and one of them is baclofen. it makes nausea big time, i was wondering how much baclo others do and how others deal with it. thanks
I've never heard of the medication - but sounds like you need to go back to your GP for medical advice
Old 02-16-2012, 01:55 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

It's really immaterial how much other people take or what experiences others have had Fugi - this is about you and your reaction - if it's making you nauseous you need to check with your own Dr.

Hope you'll get some answers
D
Old 02-16-2012, 02:31 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
It's really immaterial how much other people take or what experiences others have had Fugi - this is about you and your reaction - if it's making you nauseous you need to check with your own Dr.

Hope you'll get some answers
D
you're kind of wrong bc nausea is the most common side effect of that med - like aspirin thinning the blood

Originally Posted by laurie6781 View Post
First, we cannot give medical advice of any kind. If you are having this type of reaction from this medication, then you need to speak with your doctor.

I have recently read and heard it being used to help with addictions, so your doctor would be the one to answer your questions.

Please contact your doctor.

Love and hugs,

i didnt ask for medical advice
just wanted to see how much others are on - actually im md myself too.

sorry for the bad english:/ thanks all for your time&replies^_^