Notices

I made it my week

Old 01-16-2012, 01:19 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Random Guy

So counting technicaly I made it another week the night before last when I didn't drink. but I drank last night so I don't really count it as any form of a triumph. I don't know what it is but I sat and fought with the "urge" to go get beer several times last night and when I finally gave in the store down the corner was closed already. I was relived to be honest, I just said okay so its not an option now. But then I saw a diffrent store that I didn't even know was there right across the street. so yeah. even with my house guest I was drinking I just kept it outside while taking smoke breaks and had one inside in cubbard while watching my movies. I know that I am not going to go on another multi day binge and honestly think that I am making progress I just think it might be at a snails pace. I have to work tonight but it won't require a lot of my attention so I am going to bring Rational Recovery with me and start reading.

INH
Old 01-16-2012, 03:02 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

When you are done you'll know it. You might as well get it out of your system and stop torturing yourself. I hope you don't have to go as far as I did to find out you're done...It sucked.