Notices

30-day injected shot to reduce alcohol craving?

Old 12-18-2011, 08:01 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hereigo, I know lots of women with 5, 10, 15 and 20 years of sobriety who couldn’t reconcile the philosophy of certain recovery groups. Google Smart Recovery and WFS (Women for Sobriety). See what resonates with you and trust your instinct. Best of luck to you.

Also, try observing the craving when it appears. See it gain momentum and disappearing into nothingness. Cravings don’t last. We believe they do, but they only last a few minutes if you really observe them. They seem to last longer because we invest our energy on them, but if they are seen through for the ghosts they really are, they just disappear. That’s my experience.

Also, check out Scott Kiloby’s addiction recovery approach. I know a few people from another forum who practice this method (living realization) and aren’t drinking.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:14 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Self Recovered with AVRT

It sucks to be a drunk. But, I can still think of a lot of others who are less fortunate than me. But I cannot help others much because I am alcohol sick,

I am a f***ing drunk. I wish this illness would go away. Tomorrow, I will be bedridden for most of the day, recovering. Waahhh. Poor little drunk. Can I get a blue light, please, or at least some canned laughter?

Thank you, all, for your communications and straight-forward response.
Peace and love
The lonely, miserable drunk