Notices

going strong

Old 11-28-2011, 05:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

going strong

Hi its been a couple of weeks since ive been on this site but doing allright still dealing with alot of stuff its hard something i would go towards drinking to get it out of my sytems but it won't help,my husband and i took our son and 3 kids in and there mother had left them to go with a guy thats been and the pin and is and selling drugs.my grand kids havent seen her for awhile ,its probley good but they do miss her.im going on 10 months sober its tough im helping raise kids again,somedays are good some our bad,its so hard for my son to find housing.at one time he owned his own house own car and lost all of it.the kids mom decided to snort all the income. Anyways our son has a good job were he can't get help or food stamps or anything he makes 10 to much to quilityfid i like my space and i have my ways of being in my house and know things change i fill like i have to husbands i go to work and its crazy with 6 people in the house,again my husband and i been by ourshelfs for 8 years and its hard to change. There would times were i just want to escape ,were i would be at the bar but since that is out of the question i read alot of internet in the aa program it helps alot . Thanks for listening
Old 11-28-2011, 06:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Buddys

It must be hard to adapt but I'm glad to hear you're doing ok

D