Notices

omg I don't like it

Old 11-02-2011, 02:41 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dawnie24 View Post
Today I was fine happy and had fun with the bf and kids throwin leaves at eachother it was a special family moment... I went to parents evenin both my 2 eldest have got fantastic reports when we got home I was fine my son read his book to me did his spellings etc by half past 5 that's when all of a sudden my eyes went strange and had hot sweat or somethin went dizzy and threw up I was drinkin water n it came back up I rung out of hours doc they said they can't so nothin I need to see my gp ... Since after 7ish I've been feelin bit better I've eaten sometin and my eyes are fine again :s I hate sweets but I've scoffed some give my self tooth ache
Hi dawnie, it sounds like you had a lovely day with your family How great that your children got such fantastic reports, you must be very proud. My little one is at an International school now here in Sweden & it makes me feel like such a proud mummy when I get good feedback from her teachers.

It's good that your eyes are now fine again Go steady with the sweets thought otherwise you'll rot your teeth
Old 11-02-2011, 02:55 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Baby Girl D

Yeah I'm so proud they are 5 and 3 don't it make you so happy when your kids do well

And I don't really eat sweets lol
Old 11-02-2011, 02:57 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dawnie24 View Post
Yeah I'm so proud they are 5 and 3 don't it make you so happy when your kids do well

And I don't really eat sweets lol
5 & 3, wow you must be a busy mummy! I only have one, she's 7 & she keeps me busy busy busy. I eat A LOT of sweets lol
Old 11-02-2011, 03:08 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Gratefully Sober

I hope you are feeling better by now. You are on UK time so probably sleeping now but I hope you feel better tomorrow when you wake up.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:16 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Baby Girl D

I have a 5 month old baby too all 3 keep me busy tire me out :p what are girls like when they get older my daughter is the 3 year old and she's a little witch we were playin today she went I'm gonna break your neck but she was playin she told my bf she were gonna beat him up lol (he was playin wrestlin on xbox)
Old 11-02-2011, 03:17 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Baby Girl D

I am feelin better thanx for askin and I'm still awake
Old 11-02-2011, 03:20 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Very happy to hear you got through that bad time, Dawnie. Things will get better.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:26 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Baby Girl D

I'm glad I got through it I thought it was gonna last all night and I hope they get better
Old 11-02-2011, 03:54 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Baby Girl D

Off to sleep now everyone thanx for supprt xx
Old 11-02-2011, 04:24 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Hey dawnie, Elizabeth is a very sensitive little soul, she'll rough & tumble & play fight with my hubby but that's because he's her daddy & she adores him! She won't say boo to another child & it worry's me silly that she's so sensitive.

For the 1st time ever she is going into what the Swedish call Fretids, it's after school club. She has to as I'm at college now studying but she's already fretting over it & getting anxious, bless her heart. Wish I could toughen he up a bit but she just hasn't got it in her.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:44 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Baby Girl D

AWww she sounds like a sweetheart try tellin her she's goona be fine and she will meet new friends.. I hope my lil lady settles down with her attitude she can be a darlin tho by lookin at her you wouldn't think it I'm sure my girl will calm down

What time is it in sweden and what's weather been like over there