Notices

"Never give a mouse a cookie"....

Old 03-23-2011, 08:16 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

It's not bothering me anymore. I'm well over it now. But I do agree, that we like to wallow in our own misery. I don't think I do it too often, but I do do it sometimes.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:06 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I don't give a damn about what the world thinks of me. I'm just going to keep waking up and pissing excellence preferably in the direction of the haters
Old 03-24-2011, 09:40 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Hooty, I dismiss people who are one sided in their opinions and not open to discussion, or consideration for the people they hurt. Your a sweet, compassionate, person and I think that comment hurt your feelings. We can't change people and their opinions. We can change the way we deal with them. I think by your ignoring this comment shows who the bigger person is. Case closed lol :ghug3
Old 03-24-2011, 07:35 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
where the light is

Never give an alcoholic a chance!
Kinda vague actually. I agree if this refers to an active alcoholic in a relationship or even an employment situation. I would never date an active alcoholic or even an alcoholic with only short term sobriety.

If it refers to alcoholics not being given a chance to recover or recovered alcoholics being treated different from anybody else then its a naive statement.

Holy over-analyse Batman! lol

It's just facebook...no big deal.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:06 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by gravity View Post
Kinda vague actually. I agree if this refers to an active alcoholic in a relationship or even an employment situation. I would never date an active alcoholic or even an alcoholic with only short term sobriety.

If it refers to alcoholics not being given a chance to recover or recovered alcoholics being treated different from anybody else then its a naive statement.

Holy over-analyse Batman! lol

It's just facebook...no big deal.
EXACTLY!!

We don't have recorded history of how we acted while drunk or hungover. I watch the show "intervention" sometimes and think "did I treat my family and friends like that". Screaming, cussing out their people, acting like spoiled 4 year olds.....I don't blame anybody for avoiding an active alcoholic.