Notices

I have 8 months, going to drink soon...

Old 03-17-2011, 09:13 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Thank you so very much for the nice comments I just read tonight and the encouragement, it really makes my recovery so worth while and glad their are people that understand and provide their time to respond. :-)
Old 03-18-2011, 04:18 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

and you would do the same for any of us that reach out too...i'm happy to read that you worked through a difficult issue and feel better.

have you checked out the gratitude area? it's one of my favorite places in SR. very helpful for me.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:06 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Man.. You say things exactly as I do!! I can't imagine avoiding everything everybody does for fun all of my damn life! I'm a musician for goodness sakes!! I even gave up all of my hard work and my dream since as long as I can remember to get better! For what? I'm MISERABLE!! I hate everything and most everybody, even though I pretend not to. I'm jealous of people who can drink.. (in bars, in movies) I can't sing for friends weddings!! This **** is so hard!! I am lost! But I also know where drinking will get me, and that's really really bad too! In the end of the last time I drank, I noticed I literally don't know when I have have a buzz until I am blacked out and I don't stop pouring it in! THAT'S SCARY! So what now?? I have no idea! I live in an area where there is Wallmart, food, church, and bars. I'm flat flipping out too man! I've been going at this sober thing for a year.. I'm just plain sick of it! I'm tired! I'm tired of thinking about it.. being aware of it. It literally feels so lonely even though I am surrounded. It totally DOES feel like a sickly disease. I've turned into a hateful, spiteful person because of my "condition".. There..I've said it! (sigh) Where to go from here?
~Amy