Notices

Doing okay.

Old 03-11-2011, 04:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Doing okay.

I've been doing really good with abstaining from drinking. I am catching up on some reading. I am trying to stay focused despite very challenging circumstances. I am sad a lot, but I think that's normal for me. OCD has been getting a little worse. It's been hard lately- I really wish my grey matter wasn't so prone to obsessive thinking. Stress is a big trigger and I am extremely sensitive to stress. I have nightmares frequently as well. I wish so much that someone had shown me the kindness and protection I was so denied growing up. Oh well. I walked for about 6 miles today because I knew I'd stay in bed and sleep too much if I did not get out. I was cold and tired when I got home. I don't feel better though. Not drinking, but not feeling great.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I feel the exact same way!!!! I am really aggravated and depressed about it too!
Old 03-11-2011, 04:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

My nightmares have turned into "drinking" dreams!?
Old 03-11-2011, 04:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I dream a lot about my abusive family. I don't think about it during the day but it all catches up with me as soon as I sleep. And whatever other nasty things and people are vexing me... I don't think about it during the day- I won't let myself. And then it just runs around my head all night long and I wake up tired and sad, sometimes crying.