Notices

Got drunk yesterday

Old 01-14-2011, 12:42 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

You should have use the money to watch a movie.

Any reason why you went to all that trouble to just get a bottle to drink?
Old 01-14-2011, 04:28 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by navyvet View Post
Lushwell, other than me not going back to AA your post couldn't be anymore wrong. I have listened to what the other posters have posted for instance I'm back on my meds. I didn't know I had to make my prior posts multiple pages long to prove I'm listening to what the people on here have to say.
And I do plan on getting back to AA on my time and I'll avoid blowhards such as yourself who think they know everything because they happen to be sober.
You dont know jack-$#it. Just sayin...
Old 01-14-2011, 09:10 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

And I do plan on getting back to AA on my time and I'll avoid blowhards such as yourself who think they know everything because they happen to be sober.

You may be 100% correct about their being 'blowhards' but no one just 'happens' to be sober.

We 'happen' to be alcoholics, we work to maintain our sobriety.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:55 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Lushwell, other than me not going back to AA your post couldn't be anymore wrong. I have listened to what the other posters have posted for instance I'm back on my meds. I didn't know I had to make my prior posts multiple pages long to prove I'm listening to what the people on here have to say.
You've tried it your way and that got you to selling your tools to get money for booze...so draw a line under your way and try someone else's way as your way doesn't work if the goal is a happy and sober life...