Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Alcoholism Information > Alcoholism
Reload this Page >

The Bomb-Darn-Diggity Gift for the Alcoholic at Christmas

Notices

Old 12-15-2010, 08:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
DOS: 11/6/10

OK, I don't know if product reviews are appropriate for this forum, but I am quite serious when I say the gift I got last night has made this alcoholic's nights waaaaay better when I have to stay home in the evenings.

Keurig makes this unbelievable machine that makes one cup of coffee at a time. It's perfectly temperatured to drink right away, fresh, and awesome. AND- a million different varieties of things to use it for: Hot chocolate, tea, decaf coffee, herbal teas, cider, iced coffee, iced tea...

If you are anything like me, you've struggled to find something to occupy your hands and wet your whistle at night. I've grown really fond of diet sprite with blueberry juice, but that gets old night after night. Sometimes I think I want tea, but I can never make it right. This thing is FABULOUS!!!

So- need a gift idea for the drunk in your life? (LOL)...
Old 12-15-2010, 08:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

There are a number of company's thst make these now...they are fantastic...the top of the line for these ios made by Nespresso...there now its not a 1 product endorsement...lol
Old 12-15-2010, 09:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

i agree about the Keurig...I use mine about 10X a day...it is a beautiful cinnamon red color and quite stylish in my kitchen...there are a number of retailers and the cheapest fastest with free delivery is BigCatCoffeedot.....also BedBathBeyond with the coupons brings the price down.

I do "flush" mine between coffee and tea use.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
High on Life

My friend has one, I was thinking about getting one, they are freaking great....