Notices

To: the alcoholics in recovery

Old 12-13-2010, 12:06 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
The Family and Friends Forum is an important part of our SR community....just as important as this forum, or any other.

If anyone here dislikes what they read there I suggest it's probably not for you, and it's best for everyone that you go read somewhere else in future.

Dissing other forums is surely not the best use of this thread's bandwidth.

We seem to be a little all over the place here - back to the OP, thanks
D
I think that friends and family should have a right to come here and get an opinion about how WE as alcoholics would react if our SO behaved in a certain way. I am not too sure how members of the F&F forum are supposed to be in a position to answer these types of question other than hypothetically if they have not also been alcoholics themselves. In my opinion, highfunction, should be more than welcome to come here and ask us what she wants and I personally dont think anyone is "dissing" other forums.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:57 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by NoAlcoholToday View Post
Listen, if he is in any way artistic (an artist, photographer, author, singer or actor etc) then the alcohol may very well be assisting his creative capacity at this point.

Oh ********, alchohol assists in his creativity,,, what a crock. I remember hearing that same BS about cocaine back in the 70's. Look how well that played out