Notices

Back is out....it's painful......

Old 11-23-2010, 08:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Back is out....it's painful......

but I won't drink...that's the main thing.....I'm sure it's going out alot because of all the falls I had when I was drinking...I did some damage....seems I have to be so careful now....makes me mad that I treated my body that way....I'm paying for it now......
Old 11-23-2010, 08:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

try this heating pad....

Amazon.com: ThermophoreŽ Automatic Moist Heat PackTM 14x27 inches/Standard: Health & Personal Care

after i broke my back years ago and pain meds wouldn't come close to taking away the pain, this works...hands down it will work.

I've got 4 of them. one for each room of the house. 10 minutes on that is better than a belly full of oxy's.

it's MUCH MUCH more powerful than any heating pad you can buy in a store. these heating pads are wondeful!

hope you feel better!

BD
Old 11-23-2010, 08:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I deal with chronic pain every day from spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, and my jaw joints are arthritic.

Warm moist packs or a hot soak in the tub help, ibuprofen, and gentle stretching exercises.
Old 11-23-2010, 01:24 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I read up on those heating pads--they sound like miracle workers. Now I know what to get my non-alcoholic husband for xmas (he suffers from a bulging disk in his lower back and bone spurs in his neck), and he won't take the script for Vicodin because it makes him "feel funny." HAHAHA! That's the point, dude! Bless his heart....
Old 11-23-2010, 01:36 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Yes....I too have chronic pain and deal with it daily.

However....please use PM to discuss such matters
to comply with our ........

10. Medical Advice: No Posts giving medical advice, medication advice, or psychiatric advice. Do not use the forum to give or ask for professional medical or psychiatric advice. If you are a medical professional, please remember the forums and chat are for peer support only and not to be used for distributing professional medical advice and/or using the forum to represent your professional services. Medical and Psychiatric advice includes giving a diagnosis, treatment plan, medication advice and dosage suggestions, over the counter and natural home remedies that should be approved by medical professionals. Detox can be dangerous and life threatening at times. Please consult with your physician
This thread is closed..... everyone.