Notices

Dammmmnnnnnnnnnnnn...........

Old 10-26-2003, 08:38 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hi Homer, I haven't been sober long enough to give advice on staying sober, but I have been drunk long enough to tell you that starting to drink in the morning to get your "drinking over early" is the start of a really BAD thing. If you can at least keep the mornings free of booze you can break out of the cycle and get into a program of some sort.
All the best to you Homer.
Wiebe
Old 10-26-2003, 09:20 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Well here I am.Its 12:17 pm and Im buzzin.I aint gonna beat myself up about it.I checked out some aa meetings that are happening in my town.Every day theres a meeting.Not sure if i will go tghat route though.F@#k me,today
Old 10-26-2003, 11:20 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

((((((((((Homer))))))))))))) the only one you are disappointing is you.

When you get sick and tired of being sick and tired you will...?

Love to you Homer, and doing the same things over and over and over again.... expecting different results is what most of us did before we got sick and tired of being sick and tired..... and actually did something about it.

The difference between those who are drinking and those who are sober...... is that those who are still drinking decline to take actions they do not agree with.

Homer...... just keep on keeping on and one morning you just may find yourself taking those actions that you do not agree with.

Love to you Homer,
Patsy
Old 10-26-2003, 06:33 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
JUST FOR TODAY

Homer if anything, you do me a lot of good. Because you sound as miserable as I did quite a few times. And what you are telling this drunk, is that it still isn't gettingany better out there. Glad to hear that, just for today. Because of you, I'm not going to drink today. And I'm sorry to say, you aren't disappointing me at all. You are the one drinking, not me. And I have to admit, but for the Grace of God, that could be me. I already drank every drink I needed to drink, and been to every place I needed to be while drinking, and did everything I needed to do while drinking. And I did it all to get to where I am today. And where I am today is better than where I was while drinking.

The only thing I can suggest. If you believe in a Higher Power, a God of your own understanding. Pray and ask Him for help, that you may get to where you want to be. And I hope and pray that is to be sober, just for today.

My prayers are with you.

God Bless

Harry
Old 10-26-2003, 06:35 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

"Nothing changes if nothing changes."